Before 1948, Nepal was not opened to the climber from rest of the world. After 1948, its boarders were opened and the group of American ornithologist climbed this mountain first time. It was further discovered by Swiss climbers in the north east of the country. In 1949, French Federation de la Montagne negotiated with the government of Nepal for the permission to climb one of the greatest peaks of the world.
According to the Indian survey, the word Annapurna Expedition is the combination of two Sanskrit words which means filled with food. The bend of the peak contains the root of another name Durga. It is one of the names of Hindu goddess. She is the wife of lord Shiva. During the expedition, Maurice Herzog said, the closest translation of this word is goddess of heaven. Adventure Pilgrims Trekking has a very good climbing experience staff and crew.
Highlight sights of Annapurna Expedition :
Annapurna I- 8091m. Annapurna II-7937m. Annapurna III-7855m, Annapurna IV- 7525m, Annapurna South 7819m, Varaha Shikhar 7847m, Himchuli 6441m, Dhaulagiri 1- 8163m, Dhaulagiri II- 7751m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, Mardi Himal 5588m. Singu Chuli 6500m, Tharpu Chuli 5663m. Gangapurna 7483m, Lamjung Himal 6931m, more
Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu, Prepare expedition
Day 03 : Kathmandu - Briefing in Ministry
Day 04 : Drive to Pokhara - Beni and Galeshowe
Day 05 : Drive from Galeshor to Lete and River side
Day 06 : River side to Jungle camp
Day 07 : Jungle camp to Miristi Khola
Day 08 : Miristi Khala - Annapurna North Base camp
Day 19 - 38 : Climbing Peried of Annapurna 1 (8091m)
Day 39 : Annapurna Base camp to Miristi Khola
Day 40 : Miristi Khola - Jungle Camp
Day 41 : Jungle Camp to Lete
Day 42 : Late to Tatopani
Day 43 : Tatopani to Pokhara by drive
Day 44 : Pokhara
Day 45 : Drive to fly to Kathmandu
Day 46 : Kathmandu
Day 47 : Final Departure
Included in the Cost
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with bed and Breakfast
- Permit fee of Annapurna Expedition and Annapurna conservation fee
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Mt Annapurna
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Kathmandu –Pokhara – Lete – Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, the expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxygen - Mask and regulator
- Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- All Meals
Not Included in the Cost
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing and trekking.
- Personal and medical Insurance of expedition.
- Climbing food, Gas and stove above Base camp.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter In Case needed.
- Walki Takie permit and Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen and Mask - regulator.
- Personal expenses.
- Bar Bills and beverage.
- Garbage Deposit USD 4500.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage in Kathmandu.
- Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley with all applicable entrance fees as per our itinerary.
US $ 56,999 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 47 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Adventure
- Activities: Expedition
- Group size: Min 4
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...