Marshangdi River Rafting
Adventure Pilgrims Trekking offers a wild River Rafting in Nepal. it is warm river. Locally, it is used to say that Marshyangdi is the raging river in Nepal and describes one of the best whitewater runs in the world. One of the best class 4 kayaking rivers in the world-continuous, exhilarating whitewater with magnificent mountain backdrops. Recommended for expert Kaykers and rafters.
If it's adventure you seek, you'll find it on this trip with one day of easy trekking and five days of intense rafting. Only recently opened for commercial rafting (many rapids have not been named yet), the Marshyangdi is one of the next generations of rivers in Nepal, steeper and with a much more continuous stretch of rapids.
The scenery is magnificent with every bend of the river opening up fresh vistas of some of the world's highest mountains, but these are behind-as someone said "great views but you need rear view mirrors"
What to Bring
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Sleeping Bag
Day 01 : Transfer to Khudi via Besisahar about 7 hours bus drive and camp.
Day 02 : Raft 5 hours and camp nearby Besisahar after running class 4/5 rapids.
Day 03 : Transfer below Marsyangdi hydroelectric Dam and start rafting till Paundi and camp.
Day 04 : Raft 3 hours and Finish near Dumre and transfer 3 hours to Pokhara by minibus.
Note : Rafting could be possible from little bit upper section (Ngadi) at someday of November and March. In such case trip duration will be 5 days including a combination of few hours trek from Khudi to Ngadi and rafting to Khudi.
Included in the Cost
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
Not Included in the Cost
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations and meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
US $ 690 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Adventure
- Activities: River Rafting
- Group size: Min 6
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...