Mardi Himal Trekking
Adventure Pilgrims Trekking offers the hidden Himalayas in Annapurna. Mardi Himal Trekking is the name given to the feature of the long rising ridge and its summit that form the southwesterly lower slope of Mount Fishtail (Machhapuchhare), the famous triangular skyline that is seen from the Phewa Lake at Pokhara. We have been this trek in 1914 for first time we had explored.
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is an exotic and interesting Trekking in Nepal, uncrowned terrains provide a golden chance to explore traditional villages with infinite and diverse cultures and view incredible scenery with spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of rivers and exotic valleys. Definitely a trek you will remember for a lifetime! Mardihimal trek is best to do in March/ April because you will be in Huge garden of rhododendron forest its gives really nice view.
Day 1 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pokhara.
Day 2 : Drive from Pokhara to Hyenja and trek to Gyachok. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 3 : Trek from Gyachok to Sano Khoban (1600m). Stay overnight at camp.
Day 4 : Trek from Sano Khoban to Pipa (3150m). Stay overnight at camp.
Day 5 : Rest day at Pipa for acclimatization. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 6 : Trek from Pipa to Thulo Kharka (4120m). Stay overnight at camp.
Day 7 : Trek from Thulo Kharka to Mardi Himal Base camp (4100m). Stay overnight at camp.
Day 8 : Trek from Mardi Himal Base Camp to Korchon (3680m). Stay overnight at camp.
Day 09 : Trek from Korchon to Riban (1780m). Stay overnight at camp.
Day 10 : Trek from Riban to Hyenja and drive from Hyenja to Pokhara. Stay overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 11 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Included in the Cost
- Trekking guide
- Trekking Permit
- Necessary Porters
- Entry Permit for Annapurna Conservation Area
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- All land transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in Tea house (lodges) during the trek
- First aid kit
- Insurance and equipments for the Nepali staff
- 2 night normal hotel accommodation in Pokhara at lakeside on breakfast basis
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services
Not Included in the Cost
- Personal nature expenses
- Drinks, beverages, etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Road Blockeds and personal Expense.
- We can offer you a customized itinerary and cost for this trip as well please make some days in Kathmandu to see the city and other places as well, please advise us also regarding to hotel which we have very good hotels as well we can pick up you from airport. You can fly in and fly out from kathmandu to Pokhara.
US $ 1,190 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 11 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Easy
- Activities: Trekking
- Group size: Min 1
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...