Ghale Gaun Trekking
Ghale Gaun Trekking and Ghana Pokhara are situated at the base of Lamjung Himal in the north of central Nepal, Ghale Gaun and Ghana Pokhara are charming villages with spectacular views of mountains and famous for Gorkha soldiers mainly Gurung settlements. Hale Gaun is a unique ethnic cultural village promoting village tourism and practicing community based hospitality in Nepal. Gallegan trekking has absolutely contributed to the promotion of village tourism in Nepal. If we think about Trekking in Nepal Himalaya, Ghale Gaun Trek offers the opportunity for village treks and Ghalegaun village tour. Both Ghale Guan and Gun Pokhara are heading towards promoting eco-tourism in Nepal. Ghalegaun is in a beautiful position amid mountains, green forest, rivers and waterfalls.
Those places command with the grand views of western Himalayas including Annapurna 1st (8091m), Annapurna two (7939m), Machhapuchre (6993m), Annapurna Forth (7525m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Annapurna south (7219m) and many more smaller peaks.
Ghalegaun placed at the base of Lamjung Himal in the north of central Nepal, is an exotic pristine village endowed with an Unparalleled picturesque magnificence and a home to world famous Gurkha soldiers- the Gurungs. Repository of a unique ethnic culture Ghalegaun is a true microcosm of stunning natural beauty mixed with an unspoiled ethnic lifestyle. Ghanpokhara is a beautiful village heading towards development with a concept of eco-tourism. It lies at north of Lamjung district in the close proximity of Ghalegaun at the top of Dashthar Danda at an altitude of 2100 meters.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.)
You will be received by our representatives and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into our rooms, stay Overnight in hotel Kathamandu.
Day 02 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.
Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour of three places: Kathmandu: Swayambu Nath Stupa, famous Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa , Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Besisahar.
Kathmandu to Besisahar by bus and walk to Khudi. On the way Sightseeing Siddha cave, Buddha Monastery and Slide show programme of Gurung culture and their lifestyle
Day 04 : Khudi to Ghale Gaun.
Jungle walk for Ghale Gaun - O/N Ghanapokha. viewing the river valley sunset, Mt. Annapurna and Manaslu ranges and great Himalayan culture dances.
Day 05 : Bhujung village sightseeing tour.
Sightseeing of Bhujung, greatest village of Lamjung. O/N. Himalayan Culture program, Viewing the Gurung Lifestyle.
Day 06 : Pasgaun village sightseeing tour.
Adventure jungle walk, viewing the small hydro Project at Midieum river. Tour to Traditional village Pasgaun, Handicraft show, tour to Buddha Monasteries.
Day 07 : Nagidhar village sightseeing tour.
Adventure jungle walks for Nagidhar - Pakhrikot, tour to village Buddha monasteries. Viewing the mountain and river Valley.
Day 08 : Nagidhar to Pokhara.
Adventure jungle walk, travel by bus for Pokhara, Boating in Fewa lake and tour to lakeside.
Day 09 : Pokhara to Kathamandu.
Return back for Kathamandu by bus.
Day 10 : Final Departure from Kathamandu.
The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. Ghale Gaon Village Tour can be modified according to your time and requirements.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car / van/bus.
- Two nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- All ground transportation.
- All accommodations in lodges / tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Please remember that you can ask for a customized program and we are happy to make your offer for your tour regarding to time and budget.
US $ 1,130 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 10 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Easy
- Activities: Trekking
- Group size: Min 1
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...