Bheri River Rafting
Adventure Pilgrims Trekking offers a wild River Rafting in Nepal. The Lower Karnali can be run in five to seven days and still proves a major river journey that has got to fall in the category of being one of the best in the world. Depending on the level of the river, day four could still be in the jungle corridor. Once the gorge is exited the Seti river enters from the right, (this is the western Nepal Seti, not to be confused with the river close to Pokhara) and the river grade drops to class 2. Another day or two brings you to theBheri River Rafting, entering from the left which has a good camping beach if you want to reach the take-out at lunchtime the following day. At the take-out, Chisopani, is an impressive bridge spanning the river and plenty of shops selling food, soft drinks and cold beer. The return bus journey to Kathmandu is about twenty hours. Alternative returns would be via the Bardia National Park which is located nearby, or bus to Nepalganj (2 hours) and fly to Kathmandu from there.
What to Bring
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Sleeping Bag
Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu beyond Butwal, next day reach Samjighat following evening and camp Samjhighat (put in point) river (camp)
Day 02 : Samjhighat to Pagma.
Day 03 : Pagma to Kuine.
Day 04 : Kuine to Chisapani.
Day 05 : Arrive Kathmandu.
Note : One could also spend a few days on the Royal Bardia National Park or fly back to Kathmandu.
Included in the Cost
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Safety Kayak
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
Not Included in the Cost
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations and meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
US $ 990 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Adventure
- Activities: River Rafting
- Group size: Min 6
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...