Adventure Pilgrims Trekking Offers those people who visit to Dhampus Trekking with really short time we can offer This trek is planned for trekkers on a limited time schedule and will offer some of the best views in the Annapurna Region without having to contend with the altitude. The trek is start from Naya Pul near by Pokahra valley. Instantly after leaving Pokhara valley, it is not such a long wait before we get fantastic views of the mountains including the common shape of Machhapuchhre "The Fish-tail". From the next day trek, we follow the Modi gorge valley through rhododendron and orchid hang forest before we climb to Ghandruk. Ghandruk, a large and prosperous Gurung village, is beautifully set against the backdrop of Annapurna South (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m) and holy Mount Machhapuchhre (6993m). The reminder of the treks follows the Modi valley and will drive back to Pokhara from Naya Pul.
Day 01 : Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport and pick up you by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02 : Drive west to Pokhara (215Km. / 7 hours) by bus and than transfer to the Hotel. This morning you will be driving to Pokhara (215km), depart in the early morning, approximately 8 hrs away by tourist bus Absorb a scenic route through the country lanes. You will be arriving at Pokhara in late afternoon. Pokhara Lakeside villages sits, "front row centre" to one of the most beautiful Himalayan panoramas in the world. The Annapurna and famous "Fishtail" mountain peak of Machhapuchhare tower over the tropical setting of Pokhara and you spend there will be the scenic highlight of your trip. Enjoy yourself for the trek to Poon Hill in the evening. Overnight camp in Pokhara near the lake (B)
Day 03 : Pokhara to Phedi and start trek to Dhampus. Leave Pokhara and travel by road to Suikhet Phedi, 20 KM drive 30 minutes away. From here, the trail ascends steeply through forest and later through paddy fields to the village of Damphus where you stay overnight in lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 04 : Dhamphus/Landrung. (5100 feet and 5/6 hours walking) Today the trail goes along the ridge to Deurali. Descend through forest again for some time to the small villages of Tolka and Bheri Kharka. The trail then descends through scattered forests and villages to reach Landrung for overnight in lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 05 : Landrung/Ghandrung. (6500 feet and 3 to 4 hours walking) The trail goes steeply down towards the river for an hour then there is a steep ascent for about 2-3 hours through scattered villages with beautiful views of the Himalayas. Eventually, reach Ghandrung, one of the largest Gurung settlements in Western Nepal. You can have good views of Gangapura, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Mount Annapurna and other snow-capped mountains. If time permits, visit the Annapurna Mountain Conservation Area Project (ACAP) headquarters, the local museum and the village. (B.L.D)
Day 06 : Ghandrung/Birethanti/Nayapul/Pokhara. (3 hours walking) Today the trail descends to Sauli Bazaar for about two hours and then an easy walk for another hour to reach Birethanti after 45 minutes to Nayapul. From here, drive to Pokhara, about one hour away. (B.L)
Day 07 : 7 hrs drive by tourist coach or 30 minutes fly back to Kathmandu and check in Hotel. Rest of the time for shopping (B)
Day 08 : Final Departure to your country we transfer to airport or you can join us in different treks and tours
Included in the Cost
- Airport pickup and drop off by our private vehicle
- All land transfer as per itinerary
- Trekking permit and Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit fees per person US$ 38
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 porter
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu per person US$ 102 only (If you required)
- Personal spending money and All bar bill, ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc
- The above itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. This is guideline showing tea house night stops. Regarding to hotel in Kathmandu, you can advise us what types hotel you like.
- Please advice us your time in Nepal so we may customized your stay in Nepal with us and enjoy holidays with adventure pilgrims trekking.
US $ 930 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Easy
- Activities: Trekking
- Group size: Min 1
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...