Adventure Pilgrims Trekking offers a wild Arun River Rafting in eastern part of Nepal. A powerful and famous river. Little traveled, it offers a shorter and easier alternative to the Sun Koshi, with big rapids of moderate difficulty.
The Arun is respected as one of the most powerful and mighty rivers of Nepal. The whole area is relatively unspoiled, and sees only a few trekking groups, mainly taking the Eastern approach to Everest.
What to Bring
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses ( with retaining device ) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries ( environmentally friendly is best )
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Sleeping Bag
Rafting: We recommend a trip on the Arun only with a trek from Everest or on your way back from Makalu, as the transport cost would make it unnecessary expensive.