Trisuli River Rafting
Adventure Pilgrims Trekking offers a wild Trisuli River Rafting. The Valley of the Trishuli just 3 hrs drive form Kathmandu and 3 hrs form Pokhara – Trishuli River where we do have our own campsite in river beach, which is with beautiful nature, greenery and Watching the moon rise with the sound of the river, the noise of forest animals, Drinking, singing, Dancing, and playing Games Sit by candlelight, hut where our Clients could spend one or more nights exploring Chepang Communities in the River Beach.
Embodies a bland of celestial vistas, varied wildlife as well as whitewater fun. big bouncy waves ,hefty holes and tricky chutes all go towards making as exhilarating ride to remember with a combination of grade. Next days the rafting will start after breakfast and Ends with lunch before boarding our bus.
Departure Point : Kathmandu
River Days : 1, 2 or 3 Days
River Starting Point : Charaundi
River Ending Point : Simaltal/GAIGHAT
Outward Travel Time : 3 Hours
River Grade : III
Return Travel Time : 4 Hours
What to Bring
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Sleeping Bag
Day 01 : We leave Kathmandu at about 07 : 00 Hours and drive approximately 3 hrs. to Charaundi, our put-in point. After the crew assembles the raft, they will explain the safety equipment and proper procedures.
During the day, we run a numbers of rapids, that rate to 2 to 3. All the rapids have been given Nepali and English names: our guide can relate the story behind each one.
We lunch on a beach remarkable for its unique sculptured boulders. Shortly after lunch we enter the Trishuli gorge. As the canyon narrows the walls becomes steep, densely, forested, the current accelerates and the rapids increase in the size and frequency. This is the time to hang on.
After such a stimulating experience, it is humbling to see a Majhi (Fisherman) building his precarious traps in such turbulence. Our last rapid, Jholungepul, is named for an extensive suspension bridge. Here we often encounter an enthusiastic audience, they line the bridge excited to see us pass beneath. The geologic formation is tremendously interesting and not worthy. We camp at Kurintar on wildness beach on the Trishuli Valley. Every one is welcome to help our crew with camp chores. Once the tents are pitched a savory dinner will be prepare over stoves and singing, dancing and playing the Games.
Day 02 : Our second day has a leisurely pace. After Breakfast, we continue down the Trishuli stopping to suit our interests. We spend the whole day within its forested canyon- one of the many in the Mahabharat range. We eat lunch beside the river and have time to explore, bird watch, photograph and learn about the local people. The area is inhabited by Magars and Gurung farmers, noted for noted for their friendliness and charm and we have an opportunity for visiting a Vieira and we end our River trip and drive back to Pokhara.
Included in the Cost
- Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
Not Included in the Cost
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations and meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Biratnagar-Kathmandu
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night)
US $ 290 per person
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Adventure
- Activities: River Rafting
- Group size: Min 6
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...