Adventure Pilgrims Trekking offers a wild River Rafting in Nepal. Seti River Rafting can be reached from Damouli roughly 160 kilometers west of Kathmandu. Rafters encounter several rapids before reaching Trishuli River. Hindu religious site Devghat marks the confluence of Kali Gandaki and Trishuli and becomes River Narayani. Rafters have a choice of either coming back to Kathmandu or continuing the journey to visit the Chitwan National Park
What to Bring
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Sleeping Bag
Day 01 : Drive towards Damauli by tourist bus 5 hours from Kathmandu and 2 ½ hours from Pokhara. Start rafting and camp at Sarangghat.
Day 02 : Rafting ends at Gaighat and transfer to Kathmandu about 5 hours or to Chitwan 3 hours and Pokhara 4 hours.