Upper Mustang Mountain Biking
This bike tour some spectacular mountain views, and the route actually crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for views of the northern flanks. From Kagbeni a steep climb reaches Muktinath, an important place of pilgrimage for both Hindus and Buddhists. The town is set in a grove of the trees and has a Buddhist Gompa and a pagoda-style temple of Vishnu Mandir containing an image of Vishnu. From the temple wall a 108 waterspouts, cast in the shape of cow heads, pour forth sacred water. Even more sacred is the water that issues from a rock inside the ancient Tibetan-style Jwala Mai temple a short distance below the pagoda. Biking to Jomsom to Pokhara is easy way down hill.
Day 01 : Arrive International Airport in Kathmandu Pick up to the Hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu with the Guide speaking own your Language (Hotel).
Day 03 : Bus transfer to pokhara 200km 5-6hrs (Hotel).
Day 04 : Fly to Jomsom with Great mtn- view early in the morning and trekking to Kagbeni (Tea house).
Day 05 : Trekking to Muktinath one of the famous pilgrim of Hindu and Buddha (Tea house).
Day 06 : Trekking around Lupra beautiful Village to Jomsom (Hotel).
Day 07 : Bike to Kalopani (Tea house).
Day 08 : Bike to Tatopani (hot spring) Tea house.
Day 09 : Bike to Beni and Bus Transfer to Pokhara (Hotel).
Day 10 : free day in Pokhara or little biking around pokhara (Hotel).
Day 11 : Bike to the Country side with good mtn- Views (Hotel).
Day 12 : Bike to Ram bazar, Bhorletar (Tented camp).
Day 13 : Bike to Sundarbazar Lamjung (Tented camp).
Day 14 : Bike to Gorgha one of Historical place of Nepal (Hotel).
Day 15 : Bike to Salyantar, Taribesi (Tented camp).
Day 16 : Bike to Golbhanjyang, Dhading besi and Bus Transfer to Kathmandu 65km (Hotel).
Day 17 : Shopping in Kathmandu, (Hotel).
Day 18 : Fly out.
Included in the Cost
- All land transport in private vehicle including airport transfers, Support Vehicle
- 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary
- All accommodation in best available teahouse while biking in the Annapurna Region
- All meals as per itinerary
- Professional Mountain Bike Guide
- All permits and entry fees
- Domestic flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
- Porters for carrying your bags during the Jomsom Trip
- Welcome dinner and traditional Dance
Not Included in the Cost
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses
- Sleeping Bags
- Personal Travel and Evacuation Insurance (Compulsory)
- Mountain Bikes
- or -Inquiry Now
- Duration: 18 Day(s)
- Trip grade: Easy
- Activities: Biking
- Group size: Min 1
Nepal travel information
People who viewed this tour also like...